Permits West, Inc. has been working in the oil & gas industry for more than 35 years. We’ve worked in nearly every field from the Dakotas to New Mexico to Arkansas and our institutional knowledge of the industry, it’s challenges, and the federal, state, and tribal entities that regulate it, is second to none. Our core focus is on federal and Indian lands in the Four Corners states of New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona but we also work in the Dakotas, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. We are one of the few firms specializing in permitting on tribal lands, particularly Ute, Navajo, and Apache lands.
We provide a comprehensive permitting service that includes much more than simply preparing APDs. We guide our clients through the entire permitting process, from staking to completion, and maintain a full-time staff of biologists, GIS analysts, and natural resource specialists, allowing us to manage the entire process in-house. If there is something we can’t do our extensive network of qualified sub-contractors and partner companies can. We are confident that no other permitting company in the region can match our level of knowledge, expertise, and price.
Our oil & gas permitting services include:
- Applications for Permit to Drill (APD) for federal, state, tribal, and fee minerals
- Sundry notices
- Automated Fluid Minerals Support System (AFMSS)
- Lease research, chain of title, and landman services
- NEPA compliance & biological surveys
- Pipeline, power line, and road Rights-of-Way
- Salt water disposal/injection applications
- Business site leases
- Oil field and lease mapping
- On-site inspections